Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Great start to the new season.

Does anyone else get irrationally bugged by songs that don't involve Rebecca in any way? I love the idea that she is actually experiencing the world as a musical and so they are part of her character development.

Ran through the last few episodes of season 2 in preparation for season 3 starting, and man the "Tell me I'm ok" song is heartbreaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That was amazingly dark, knew we were in for a good one when they didn't have opening credits.

Also spotted a butter poster in the background, I miss those more common recurring elements from the first season.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Really good episode, I feel like it would have been better without constantly cutting back to wacky West Covina antics though.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Disgusting Coward posted:

Rebecca dies, show is now called Ex-Crazy-Ex-Girlfriend

She's so broken inside.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Well the next episode looks like it's doing the events justice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRopypoB7T0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

BSam posted:

also that Yoga song really isn't that great.

I first watched Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on a long distance Emirates flight and didn't see a big chunk of that episode first time through because they cut out all the same-sex attraction references.

They did leave in Valencias line about butt stuff though.

• Locked thread