Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!

quote:

After all, a rose by any other name… 
wouldn't get a c&d from eventide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
I have both those tuners, never thought of chaining them together for sweet, sweet tonez though

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!

Siivola posted:

What? Where's the other tuner?
There's a Korg GT-3 above the EQ pedal. Took me a second to spot it, but :lol: when I did

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
"But I've been told my passion for living... borders on extreme."

*plays saxophone*

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
I like Steely Dan just fine, but I will also admit that when I worked a job where I had to hear Muzak all day, I noticed that nearly every Steely Dan single got turned into elevator music without changing the instrumentation and without losing much in the translation (same for Crowded House)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
Baby Taylor (Taylor's version)