Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Aren’t Hetfield and Hammett both sober now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Anime Reference posted:

It's the upper horn. It's too big and awkwardly shaped, like somebody had to stop and adjust their cutting angle halfway through.

It reminds me a lot of when a dude takes a hacksaw to their Strat for "improved upper register access" and ends up with something that looks like one of those 60s Italian knockoffs.

Peroni Reed Smith

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

hexwren posted:

you can see the scalloping from space

what the gently caress even gets played on that. I'm not even kidding. What nonsense noise does it make

This guy has a photo album filled with ticket stubs from every single one of Sting’s post-Police concerts.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

Beat me to it.

Behold, the most masturbatory kit ever.

Black Light Syndrome is a fantastic album, though.

Related acts: Frank Zappa…Korn.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Gramps posted:

Here- have the worst demo for the worst product I am aware of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-P1PSeluII

Emilio is actually a super nice dude, but holy poo poo the crystal frets thing is completely wackadoo. They wanted an absolutely exorbitant amount of money for the most bluesdad tonewood idea of all time.

How many guys at NAMM dress like SRV? Most?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Elissimpark posted:

Watching that video, I've just realised that I have no idea who Christopher Cross is. I think I had Chris de Burgh in my head, for some reason.

Still a kicking solo though.

Speaking of Chris de Burgh:

https://youtu.be/P9ZntmYPOAU

Definitely good score in the stupid/awesome matrix.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Jonny Depp was never technically a member of Aerosmith, right?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Learning about gaylord boxes has been the highlight of my day. Thank you.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
The listing is pretty funny. That guy will slap that paint job on pretty much anything you want.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

Chrpno posted:

Also worth mentioning that Chris Cross replaced Blackmore in Purple. for one gig

I had to look up how old this John C Reilly lookin mf was in the clip above.... 29 years old. Dammmn

Today he just looks like Kyle Gass, which I guess in an improvement.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

Has this thing been posted in here before? Not my photo, but I just saw it in person at a guitar shop. It's the ugliest instrument I've ever seen IRL. Boob tone and volume knobs. The pickup selector is a real missed opportunity.

Nice that Jackie got included. Were you able to make out what the fretboard says?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
It does have a Bobby Badfingers, World’s Fastest Snapper vibe.