Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
carbonado is a much better name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
first episode was okay, but after how the second one ended i am hooked. these gems have no sense of danger because they are immortal and indestructible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite scene was when the snail started eating grass and diamond demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of biology. which is fair, since they are only very tenuously biological lifeforms themselves. i've also noticed that the gem people are almost completely lacking in curiosity, with the exception of cinnabar who really has nothing else to do aside from observe nature.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah i'm gonna keep watching this show while trying to avoid any internet discussion of it.

• Locked thread