Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Both the anime and manga are reminding me of Knights of Sidonia for some reason (The CGI? impersonal humanoid bad guys popping in to fight occasionally?).

I've now read to the latest chapter for this series and they're going hard on the Ship of Theseus stuff. Someone gets their head replaced!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

The Lunarians remind me of something and I can't figure it out. Where did I last see aliens/monsters appearing regularly but getting stronger every time and pulling out shocking new tricks to ruin some heroes? I'm sure it crops it frequently enough, but there's a specific, somewhat recent feeling example nagging at me.

I know Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer had some of that, but it's something I read/watch/played more recently.

Also this show is outstanding

Knights of Sidonia?

• Locked thread