Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Everything Burrito posted:

The gems are genderless OP
doesnt stop the male gaze on their hips and buns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

The Colonel posted:

ahaha yeah

yeah uh

what

it's a lot more predominant in the first ep than the second

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

it doesnt bother me, i like anime titty (well, none here), but they are being posed for a male viewer in a fair number of shots. feminized even though they are rock humanoids

i liked the use of the gamelan during the first appearance of the lunarians a lot

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

so the viewer can fetishize them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

an original character do not steal hedgehog character named for each color of chaos emerald

• Locked thread