Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Wow, finally caught up on this and what a great show. Just a fantastic production all around with sharp CG and a great soundtrack. I was a little worried for a while because it seemed intent on hitting a lot of NGE story beats, but it didn't quite turn out that way.

Still, poor Phos. I hope it gets a second season. (Diamond is best gem.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Tsundebar

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Compendium posted:

Favorite gem is Dia, but I really like how the animation makes the gestures, expressions, and body language of the characters so lively so I honestly like all of them. Also the music and soundtrack is so good and I need it.

I am glad “that gem” gets a pretty badass moment later in the series.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

RottenK posted:

the one on the right looks too much like Antarc, IMO

i still want them in the story, the more cool gem people the better

I think it was mentioned that the first two were already captured. Dunno about the third.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Yes, a good gem! Nicely done.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I wouldn't actually want this but I think it looks cool.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I know I’m literally sharing an ad here but I liked the ad:

https://twitter.com/arbys/status/978662947625947136?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I have a job that only you can do, ccshou. Find out why.

• Locked thread