Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

A lot of pictures are not loading for me. I noticed while browsing the Trump Crimes thread. Lot of screenshots of tweets just don't load.

At first I thought it was one poster on a block list but it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

astral posted:

Please link the affected thread/pages when you're off probation (or PM me the link if you think you'll forget to and I'll toss it in this thread for you).

Here you go! Usually, Kazil is the one whose images aren't showing up. At first I thought it was because I had put them on my ignore list but it's been a few others as well. I've since removed them from the ignore list and it's still happening.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4051238&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=2197#post539229925

Once again, thanks for all the hard work.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

astral posted:

Looks like those are hosted at imgur, so it's likely that your IP is/was being rate limited by imgur.

Yes, I had not realized IT had made some changes last week. I turned WiFi off and it loads now.

My bad! Should have put two and two together

Literally figured it out now