Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

:firstpost:

But seriously, you guys make reading SA cool and good, because otherwise I’d move on to reddit if I had to read SA any other way on my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

If there’s a request for “ability to hide threads” I’d like to throw in my +1 for that :angel:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

e: ignore me

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Autocomplete for smilies would be :coal: (maybe even with a preview below where you’re typing??)

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Just wanted to throw out an idea to make the Awful app even more betterer.

If I’m reading through a giant thread that’s somewhat old and difficult to find, it’d be nice if you could pin it similar to pinning sub forums. That way it stays above your regular list of bookmarks, but is easier to get back to.

Thanks for all the work on making this app cool and good :angel:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

e: nm

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

I disabled pull to go next page, but that also takes out pull up to refresh for new posts?

Would also like a way to refresh but not have pull for next page enabled.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Pretty sure that only displays their posts within the currently viewed thread and not global posts.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Any chance we can hide the announcements? It’s taking up my precious screen real estate 😥

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Don’t not use timg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Isn’t that just the 3D Touch popping up if you press too hard, and not press and hold lightly?