Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

pokeyman posted:

I like. Does Awful.apk do something like this?

Clicking on the poster info just increases avatar size x2, and also displays the regdate plus custom text (no images or colors though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Crime on a Dime posted:

Is it possible to add access to the "Users browsing" that's normally at the top of a forum?

My question would be why do care about this in the first place

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

carry on then posted:

I think our old-rear end twitter.js finally got too out of date.

Oh crap

Nitr0 posted:

Can’t go to current page of this bookmark. Just displays this error.

Cleared cached and logged out no difference.

Can get to previous page

That thread is haunted

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

So...

you guys heading to bitbucket now?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

carry on then posted:

Might be time to update the Twitter js again...

We switched to the version recommended by the twitter api of injecting the latest twitter.js and ours didn't break. Not sure if that's something the apple app store release people allow.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

That might make people feel too good compared to whatever garbage they just smeared into a thread.

Like this post.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

You should get your coworkers SA accounts, problem solved

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

spanky the dolphin posted:

I think I'll need to make the 'no thread tag' look more generic. Currently gives off too much of a something has gone wrong vibe.

[:iiam:]

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

dont be mean to me posted:

This feels like it should be a "you have made bad things happen to your account" image.

Add an option to one-click autoban yourself then use this on completion.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

spanky the dolphin posted:

Dark tweets look like they could be possible according to this :

https://twittercommunity.com/t/embedded-tweets-night-mode/109244

Yeah we've been doing that for *checks commitlog* years

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

:negative: ahh I didn't mean it like that, more in a "yeah it's tried and tested" kinda way but yeah rereading what I wrote it's not possible to read it in a good way. Sorry.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Diabolik900 posted:

Not a bug. Goons with Spoons was renamed "The Sub Forum" and Crackhead Clubhouse was renamed "Goons with Spoons".

:sbahj:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

It stands for Awful Page Interface

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

pokeyman posted:

I give them credentials for a test account. They don't post much.

I've thought about not requiring a login (except when the paywall is up, I guess), but making people pay the :10bux: for an account assuages my guilt for not faithfully implementing all the ads from the website. There may also be some App Review benefits; I worry they're more likely to reject for e.g. not supporting Sign in with Apple if the login is optional.

Maybe we should talk to astral about getting the testusers hellbanned, and maybe trained to PI and DIY and such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

commie kong posted:

In less glum news, here's some Search stuff I started a few weeks ago. There's still more to do (like pagination, UI stuff) but it's pretty promising so far.

https://i.imgur.com/sGdHNHI.mp4

Ugh, does this mean I need to look into adding posting threads? gently caress.