Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Does anyone else have issues with image embeds just being small squares and tweets only having the text show up without the proper embed now? On an iphone xs max with 13.5. This just started happening yeaterday, no updates and I have done a full reboot.

Eep ignore it is my vpn being a dickhead.

priznat fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Would it be possible to add an option to collapse long quotes? Like SALR does on desktop.

Came here to post this, it would be a nice feature for when some wiseacre quotes a massive post and then says “Same” after :haw:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Oh that is a handy tip, thank you!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

carry on then posted:

this wouldn't be referring to a specific post in the gbs trump thread would it?

Lol that was definitely an impetus that got me thinking.. I turned on the double tap to scroll a post though and works great!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Share sheet is excellent! Just what I was looking for in the iOS apps thread!