Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rinkles posted:

Also, in case this isn't a known issue: sometimes when making a post, the preview screen won't let me post, instead leading to another preview screen (and then another). Canceling out resolves the issue (allowing me to post what was previewed).

This happened with this very message btw.

[iPhone SE]

I'm also having this issue with the newest version. To elaborate further, what happens now is that hitting "preview" puts you on the preview screen, but the button in the top-right says "preview" and hitting it slides the screen to the right but gives you the exact same screen (that is, it says "preview" and acts like a preview button). Hitting cancel on the preview screen and then the post icon again (ie, from the thread view) loads the preview screen back up (not the compose post screen, but I'm not sure which of the two screens (compose post and preview) is the intended behavior is for canceling out of the preview screen then hitting the post icon again), but now the top-right button is "post" and submits the post.

The same behavior happens on editing. Hit edit, type your edit, hit preview (go to a preview screen that will take you to an endless series of preview screens), cancel out, hit post again, hit save.

iPhone 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Terrific app, BUT i need to be able to copy the url of someone's avatar image from their profile page so i can mock them by quoting their post then doing an [img] of their avatar

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Grace Baiting posted:

___________________/

Workaround: longpress on their avatar in the thread to open the image viewer sheet without even opening their profile.

Thanks, I hadn't found that I could do that

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pokeyman posted:

I did change some logic around there so I'm sure I broke something, but I'm not sure what. Do either of you have "Mark posts on pages I've already seen in a different color" set to "no" in User Control Panel -> Edit Options?

I'm having this problem and I have it set to "no."

e: I changed it to "yes" and it seems to work correctly now.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Guys I've been having this problem where when I open a thread in the app it takes me to the top of the page instead of the first unread post.