Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Is there any temporary workaround for the infinity preview loop? I know how to post, but is there an action I can take to hopefully avoid it?

Its been affecting me for months too :smith:

e: iPhone 7+, latest iOS & Awful version.

buglord fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Dec 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

pokeyman posted:

You know, I suspect there is a workaround somewhere, because I've only managed to get into a preview loop once and couldn't reproduce it. Unfortunately I don't know what it is. Sorry!

It's probably obvious to everyone but me, but I realized you can turn off Post Preview in the Settings menu. That's a decent way to avoid the problem until it gets ironed out. Oddly enough, my iPad Pro 9.7 (all latest iOS and apps) doesn't suffer from preview loop.

and just to sound like im not bitching:

I really enjoy the app and the work you guys put into it! It's a pleasure to use and scales incredibly well with a variety of screen sizes. Being able to change the app icon to the frog/dog/ghost/creepy yospos guy is cool and good!

buglord fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 30, 2017

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Is there a reason I cant ignore people on mobile? I try adding someone to my ignore list, and I get the "You cant Ignore Party Plane Jones because this person is a mod/admin" error.

It gives me that specific name each time. And yeah, I'm only ignoring regular users.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Hi all. I’ve had this problem for years on the app but never got around to complaining until today, but is there a way to fix double bookmarked threads? The only way to fix is is by deleting one bookmark, but then upon refreshing it will have deleted both. Then I have to find the thread, bookmark it again, and hope it only has one entry on my bookmarks list.

Also it only seems to happen with threads I’ve created.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
In the settings menu up next to your username, if you have an animated avatar, it animates REALLY fast. Don’t fix it though because it’s funny

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Did the font in this app change recently or am I losing my marbles? I like the change but also I might be going on too little sleep.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I have double smilies. How can I fix it?

Yeah I’ve had this issue forever and I dunno how to fix it…but also I never asked. Also I’m not sure if double smilies are eating up other smilies, but I couldn’t find one the other day that I know existed on the forums because jt had just been used.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Is it me or are the order of these buttons sometimes switching around?

I was trying to view pencilhands’ new ahegao hipster pug avatar and ended up accidentally putting him on ignore. The three-dots post menu changes too sometimes and I accidentally report posts :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Why does the long tap on images requirement seem variable? I feel like I was able to long tap and download images regularly, but today the long tap is like 5 seconds.

e: also why did long tap need to be longer? Is it a bug