Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

disregard. thank you for the app!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

eschew change just for changes sake

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Would it be possible to add an option to collapse long quotes? Like SALR does on desktop.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

i would really miss swipe-to-delete on bookmarks

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

b_d posted:

can you maybaps restrict the left swipe on bookmarks so that it won't trigger next to the right edge.

i like this idea

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

pokeyman posted:

I was given buttons somewhere years ago so I can figure out how to add them to Awful, at which point I immediately did nothing. But it's on the list and there's nothing stopping me!

it seems kinda weird to have buttons for years and not do anything with them. at least give someone a sizer.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

yeah, I was setting up for a comedy sixer, but maybe that's not the vibe. Sorry!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

i love how happy the :v: is all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

I know the fix is to hold longer, longer than you think, no even longer than that; but I really hope the image long-press bug gets fixed soon :(