Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Horizontal swastika good, diagonal bad

They really do have the (horizontal) ones all over temples in asia, i visited some

:smith: <- does this work for other people? I see the word, not the smilie. A lot of smilie tags dont work in the app, but its hit or miss. Is it the capitol letter at the start messing it up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Pictures show up as html code in leper's colon

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Does the smilie window start showing extra smilies for anyone else

Makes it kinda laggy and you gotta scroll extra to find the smilie you want
:shuckyes:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Not the awful app, but just recently the setting to link a picture in text messages changed, now it opens the camera to take a fresh pic, i used to be able to see my library first. Is there a way to revert that option?