Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Rinkles posted:

The :frogout: app icon made me smile. Thank you.

:staredog: makes me lol every time I see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Any chance the awful browser could block redirect ads?

Try a VPN based adblocker, it should help system-wide with stuff like that https://bit.ly/nomobileads3

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Has anyone posted about twitter video embeds being hosed up? When I click on one I get a nice little setup with a play button and a time bar and stuff but the video won't actually play and none of the buttons do anything

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

Pretty nice self-burn :golfclap:

I’m having trouble playing twitter videos or gifs while in the awful app. As in pressing play doesn’t do anything at all and I have to click the date to open the tweet in Twitter in order to watch anything.

virinvictus posted:

I’ve noticed this too. Figured it was just me.

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Same for me FYI

Lol sorry should have scanned this page. But same for me FYI. I also occasionally get the weird thing where when I click a twitter link and it opens in the awful browser (where I don't believe I have my twitter login info saved) it won't display the tweet and gives me the "Sorry, you are currently rate limited!" error -- it's inconsistent though and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't so it's unfortunately hard to nail down how or why it happens. I will definitely give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume the twitter API sucks rear end

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It would be cool if one day you could longpress someone's avatar in their profile page to save image/copy image URL :D it just gives the zoom in effect like you're highlighting text right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Is there a way to un-ignore people within the app? I've ignored people accidentally a couple times and clicking on the Ignore button again doesn't do it