Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

whydirt posted:

A hushed voice whispers through the thread

smiley filter…

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Just seeing if I did this right for future reference…I never used the “Shortcut” app on my iPhone/iPad before!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Subjunctive posted:

It’s the underlying OS libraries that are setting that order—I don’t think we should gently caress around with the menu structure to try and fake it out, if even we could reliably tell which way it was going to pop up.

Don’t all your iOS apps behave like that?

lol just lmao if you have any apps besides Awful App on your 15 Pro Max Chad edition

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
Good girl testing for me (iPhone 13):

Edit:

It worked! Hallelujah!

Edit 2.0 (testing my iPad in the same post an hour later) :stat::wal::

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Mar 21, 2024

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
Had to delete and reinstall the shortcut from the link posted above. Testing picture of my backyard installation this week:

Edit:

It works, just took forever (I’m impatient) to upload and spit out a timg for me!