Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I love being able to pick the frog icon for the Awful app.

The new dark mode seems to be much darker too (which I really like), but doesn't seem to be true black? #000000?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I'm getting an "Imgur API Error File type Invalid (1) ImgurException code 1003)" when I'm trying to post a picture.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Hm. It seems like I was able to get the shortcut to work, but the image is still erroring out. Is it because I’m using and iPhone and slots doing it as a Live Photo? I assume that the conversion would fix that.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Well look at that! Thank you so much, it’s the first time I’m using shortcuts.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Nevermind I think I got it!

obi_ant fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Feb 1, 2024

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Anyone getting “The data is not in the correct format” for the Imgur Uploader shortcut?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Is there a way to link a Post Image account to the image uploader (if I create an account)? My understanding is that everything is currently just uploaded into the void without the ability to modify or remove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Got it. Thank you. I will be more cognizant when I upload my feet pics.