Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They were trying to make 1313 again and EA scrapped the whole studio to funnel resources into a Star Wars clone of Destiny lol

because you cant sell hats in a star wars clone of uncharted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

come to think of it rebooted or modern or whatever shadow of the empire would be cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it would be bad, like all ea games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh my god not the new Star Wars game EA you monsters, now I'll just have to settle for a new Star Wars movie every year with accompanying merchandise & advertisement for the next 35 years.

"NOOoooooooo..." - Darth Vader

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i knew it was over when the plot of the first new movie was just a reboot of a new hope but shittier

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

British guy in Silly Hat: Lord Vader we just received word that EA has shuttered production on the "would have been mediocre at best" Star Wars game. They've since funneled resources into Star Wars PUBG where Jedi and Sith jump out of spaceships and die. But.. that's not the worst. There have already been 400 million Chinese preorders confirmed. I fear they will idle our servers to death, my Lord.

Darth Vader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZcX1JNju4

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

British guy in Silly Hat: Lord Vader we just received word that EA has shuttered production on the "would have been mediocre at best" Star Wars game. They've since funneled resources into Star Wars PUBG where Jedi and Sith jump out of spaceships and die. But.. that's not the worst. There have already been 400 million Chinese preorders confirmed. I fear they will idle our servers to death, my Lord.

Lmfao

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

On October 17, 2017, EA announced the closure of Visceral Games, which had been working on a yet-announced Star Wars title as early as June 2016.[5] EA reassigned the game to its EA Worldwide Studios, led by EA Vancouver, and said they will revamp the gameplay, which had been described as a linear, story-heavy title, into "a broader experience that allows for more variety and player agency".[6]

I wonder if it was going to be Republic Commando 2... Oh well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I would play the gently caress out of PUBG but star war

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They were trying to make 1313 again and EA scrapped the whole studio to funnel resources into a Star Wars clone of Destiny lol

Star Wars destiny will make one trillion dollars lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EA is going to make jedi knight 4 and it'll be a third person cover shooter with cooldown powers and lootcrates

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

EA is going to make jedi knight 4 and it'll be a third person cover shooter with cooldown powers and lootcrates

shut your loving mouth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

extremebuff posted:

:eek:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

extremebuff posted:

This isn't the "Your Dream Game" thread.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Kongming posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lucky Milk Auspicious Rooster Wattle Cake Shanghai Great Processor Inc., is a really big player in the Rebellion PBUG, but can anyone confirm if their cannon in the films?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Kongming posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lucky Milk Auspicious Rooster Wattle Cake Shanghai Great Processor Inc., is a really big player in the Rebellion PBUG, but can anyone confirm if their cannon in the films?

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Kongming posted:

Lmfao goddamn

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Kongming posted:

LMAO

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kongming posted:

drat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kongming posted:

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if KongMing even knows the bob03 lore, making that post even more epic.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/psdavies/status/921676653176160256

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wow

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the amout of pro lootbox people commenting on this is insane

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*exiting my X-Wing Sponsored By Doritos and throwing off my Ray-Ban Starfighter Visor*: theyve gone too loving far;

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

the amout of pro lootbox people commenting on this is insane

they all have names like SanHolo and JediJacob

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kongming posted:

Yes! Kill him!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0&t=1634s

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011