Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011
I am in love with this game and have been demoing it with mixed success. Everyone I can get to try it out has loved it, even people who don't like Age of Sigmar or more specifically the Stormcast. Brought it out to one of the local FLGS tonight to see if I could help them move some copies because the last store I demoed out sold out the next day. Unfortunately I had no takers and the general theme was the dudes I talked to hated GW for blowing up the old world. Hopefully the game takes off in my area because I really believe this is the best ruleset GW has ever released and I've played everything they have ever put out except inquisitor.

Another hang up I've heard from people is the lack of warband diversity and with the Ardboyz and Skelies coming out next week I''m hoping for that to help kickstart the local groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU