Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
He hooked him Cris.

Stop drinking and pay attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dango Bango posted:

Just got home from the Cards game. How in the hell are the Broncos losing at home to the Giants??

The Giants O line somehow hasn't collapsed yet.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

This is coming off a loving bye week too

Trevor doesn't need time to think, he just does,

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

blue squares posted:

wait I saw the pick and then went to get a drink and now its 3rd down and a delay of game

They are still the Giants.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cavauro posted:

do they have a backup for brock since lynch is hurt

John Elway snuck onto the roster

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

Both defenses are going to leave this game to form their own superteam where they just punt on first down.

The Broncos should do this now

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

A screen?

Sure

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Did....did they kneel it after all that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Holy poo poo Colin going nuclear.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Uhhhhhhhh

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

I didn't hear the joke what was it

Dude is having a rougher week than Harvey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wait Trevor has seriously thrown for over 300 yards??

Most of it was after the Giants stopped giving a poo poo.

• Locked thread