Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weskejak
Dec 18, 2007
Vice Nemisis
applied in game as Weskejak, hopefully you're letting spies in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weskejak
Dec 18, 2007
Vice Nemisis
I've heard a lot of high ranking players saying that they won't be in the next alpha, because of the time commitment, I'm hoping that they can fix some of the extravagant time sinks, and get the app running. if they can do that, I think it will be an enjoyable distraction, instead of a mind numbing grind. that said, I have been loving the mind numbing grind just as much as I've been hating it.

also, I should mention, Commune of Lowtax is a dead alliance now, we merged with the alliance Temporary Lodging to become the Pocket Protectors, so if anyone gets in-game, apply there, but it is really late in the game to get anything other then a taste of what it is like. I'd make a new post with all the relevant information, but it seems pointless until the next alpha.

Weskejak fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Dec 10, 2017

• Locked thread