Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Also JFYI PVP blocking is expiring today if you got in on day one.
I just got in today. What is this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Naw, I got raided but figure this happened:
That person probably started the raid on whoever was in that spot before me. They got purged, and I took their spot before they landed.

I did loose resources and my defending ships, but the attacking fleet got bugged and didn't fly back. It was just shown sitting on my base until I relogged.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

If you get on official discord tell @snoogms that it is full and he will probably boot an inactive account for you.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Not really. Also I am amazed by how much attention this game that appears so simple demands. It is most likely having some negative impact on my interpersonal relations :smith:

• Locked thread