Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

we need a breakdown of deece, p. deece and 0.5 of a figgy, and all combinations thereof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

lol if u buy rat poison from the gas station and smoke it

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

someone make that into a good portmantue

We have one it's fishmech

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

6.66 figgies is the sweet spot hth op

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

potential new lady in my life makes some deeece figgies. and potentially many more in the future. her sister currently makes a cool 7 figgies with an extra three of those 6 figgies just for shits and giggles on top.

i am uncertain about how to deal worh all of this. i am will seem like quite the under achiever lmao. she likes me tho wtf

You have self worth issues so this might not be a good situation for you.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

that hits close to home brother wow

stop whining

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

get a strong vibe from you that you think im a real piece of poo poo.. mate id like not to be

Nah mate I just think you need a bit of a reality check

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm sorry, poor people generally don't understand the maths and science of figgies

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a figgy or two
My friends all make deece figgies
And I only make a few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Figgies are a good source of fiber

• Locked thread