Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

as promised, here is the list of figgies . although it is official, it is a living document that can change and be updated. however i am the sole authority on it. thank you.

5 figgies - between 10k and 40k

5 figgies with all cheevos - 40k to 55k

wordpress themer figgies - 55k to 75k

lyin' rear end figgies - you were fired more than 2 weeks ago but haven't told your SO.

6 figgies - $100,000 to $200,000

quarter mill figgies - 200k to 250k

cocaine figgies - it doesn't matter how much you make cause it all goes to cocaine. you sleep 3 hours a night and stalk the tumblrs of 18 year olds.

bitcoin figgies - you sleep in your license plate-free car most nights except when your friend "buster" lets you sleep in a vacant room at the hotel he manages. you promise to repay him in full.

gimme tax relief figgies - 250k to 400k

capitalist figgies - profit is the stolen wages of the working class, and any who subsist off of this surplus labour deserve only a swift death.

to be continued

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

you are thinking of some one else dumb rear end

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

kevin are you going to tend to your thread, or just poo poo out an op and abandon us to wonder about figgies. this brings me displeasure

50% chance i’ll get more cocaine and keep posting. 50% chance i’ll kill my self and this will be the last of the Great Works posted to this site.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

The Management posted:

your mapping has a hole between $75k and $100k. I suggest aspirational six figgies

maybe six figgies-adjacent

all of this takes an enormous amount of work. i’m currently collecting primary data to determine the range of “family court figgies “

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Fiedler posted:

Figgies is total annual compensation, including 401k match, and excluding unvested stock grants and the value of benefits (e.g. health coverage).

it’s 2017 those don’t exist

poty posted:

yeah substance abuse doesnt fix anything and killing yourself is really dumb. especially for a weak rear end problem like losing your job

everyone on this web site knows my problems go way back

spankmeister posted:

we need a breakdown of deece, p. deece and 0.5 of a figgy, and all combinations thereof

i have tried to avoid the big questions such as these. take this cup from thee, father.

akadajet posted:

kevin's twitter currently has men drinking piss on it. :thunk:

you don’t recognize MEN ENJOYING PASTA

big scary monsters posted:

i have reassessed this thread and upgraded my previous 1 vtoe to a cautious 2

hope that brings you some small pleasure, kevin

you have absolutely no idea

• Locked thread