Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Unless you live like a moron I literally don't know how you spend anywhere close to 250k/year as an individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

RISCy Business posted:

maybe don't live in extremely gentrified, overvalued cities where the cost of living is astronomical

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I should buy a tiny 1 bedroom in Chelsea or soho and pray to god I'm never unemployed for any length in time otherwise I'm not really in technology.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

European style studio with combined kitchen/shower.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Anyone whose job I wanted I would sit back and watch their projects fail then come in to save the day and ask for a raise and promotion.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Smythe posted:

DONATE your money to a local nonprofit arts org :thurman: and pay. my. salary!! :hellyeah:

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I had one and sold it and would honestly buy a stressless or fjords for like half the price instead unless you absolutely needs an Eames Lounger (tm)

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

1. they are not as comfortable as they look
2. you can get a used one w/ new upholstery for a couple grand
3. knockoffs are even cheaper

The complete guide to buying Eames furniture.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

The Management posted:

it has long been established that a p deece six and a half figgies is 150k

but thats not p deece at all

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

The Management posted:

don’t figgie shame. six and a half is adequate for most people

BONGHITZ posted:

should we spend our lives in search of more figgies? or is there something else that i have not discovered?

The goal should be stealing as many figgies from the rich to browse twitter 7 hours a day or yospost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

You know that you ain't my girl, I'm not your man
But do you still wanna lick me?
Or is cause I'm a six figgy niggy, and I know Biggie
And I dont mess with no fat ladies
But if you pay like you weigh then you can stay, baby

• Locked thread