Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

OldAlias posted:

gas $ ban op

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
kevin posting is bad too. dont do it!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pleasure levels plumbing new depths

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

George posted:

either way i want to thank pk for a p deece thread

never thought it could happen

where is it? :newlol:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

spankmeister posted:

We have one it's fishmech

pram
Jun 10, 2001
kevin is a zero figgie fucktard

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a nice one point five figure figgy

pram
Jun 10, 2001

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a lot of advice youd get from here wont be of much value because its very US oriented and no one knows how your dollary-doo market works

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i just use betterment because they buy vanguard etfs anyway and do a bunch of capital loss tax poo poo for free

pram
Jun 10, 2001
and also i do my company ESPP because its a 15% discount, but lol if you hang on to that poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001

poty posted:

i got out of the stock market just before the us election because i was worried that trump would win (and that would destroy the market right)

havent gotten back into it as everything is so expensive and the crash is coming any day now right???

at least ive made a bit of money messing with currency exchange rates

lol...

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the prole school of investing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

BONGHITZ posted:

and yet, kevin

• Locked thread