Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
lol centerism

https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/920301297500291072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

have you ever considered that maybe we should listen to what nazis have to say

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im gonna be the bigger man and let this KKK guy take the floor

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

look all im saying is theres no way we can cover healthcare for everyone, there should be public-private partnerships to provide coverage for everyone

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
dnd lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
this is when he became a President

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Rushi posted:

dnd lol

i dont play dungeons and dragons

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Speak of the devil

"Columbus Dispatch posted:

Aside from their working-class backgrounds and positions of leadership, Joe Biden and John Kasich don’t have much in common.

But the liberal former Democratic vice president and Ohio’s mainstream Republican two–term governor agree that partisan disagreement is ripping apart Washington D.C. — and the ability to get things done for the American people.

“Most of the wars going on today are not about philosophy, they are about politics ... the politics of, ‘How do I get ahead?’ “said Kasich, who admitted to some “profound differences” with the Trump administration.

Biden called out Republican President Donald Trump for not knowing how to govern and smashing expectations of accepted political and presidential conduct to fuel chaos in Washington.

“Violating the norms of personal conduct generates more anxiety and fear than any policy prescription that this president has annunciated,” Biden said. “It’s absolutely bizarre, bizarre conduct.”

The yelling and vilification must stop and Congress must find a way to bipartisan compromise to produce results, Kasich said. “The grownups have somehow disappeared and when that happens, there are no rules,” he said.

Biden added, “Both political parties are moving more to the extremes. The center is shrinking. But, God, how can you run this country without reaching a consensus?”

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

here's some nice centrism for the centrist thread

Fallen Hamprince posted:

insanely liberal opinion to think that declaring an entire race as ‘the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth' might be grounds for dismissal from a role as a representative of an international organization

hamprince on why it's good a black transgender model was fired for calling white people out for being a scourge on this planet

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

here's some nice centrism for the centrist thread

hamprince on why it's good a black transgender model was fired for calling white people out for being a scourge on this planet

glad condiv has found somewhere to post this quote after 40+ days

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

glad condiv has found somewhere to post this quote after 40+ days

just catching up on the woke ads thread and found you calling a black transgender woman racist for speaking the truth about white people

seems p lol centrist to me

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
hillary has more blood on her hands than weinstein

centrists r bad
imho

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
What if a movement...stood still

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Condiv posted:

just catching up on the woke ads thread and found you calling a black transgender woman racist for speaking the truth about white people

seems p lol centrist to me

That's just general right wing shittiness comrade.

Oh wait, so's centerism. Carry on.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/908582133681328129

extremely hosed up that "telling state secrets to neonazis" is no longer taught at harvard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what is with centrists hating chelsea manning? why are they so concerned with defending george w bush's legacy?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
centrists haaaaate whistleblowers in general. because they support the status quo that lets them take bribes for years

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

^ the centrist cranialform

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Centrist spotted at the anti-Spencer rally in Gainesville, FL.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

platzapS posted:

Centrist spotted at the anti-Spencer rally in Gainesville, FL.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

got any sevens posted:

centrists haaaaate whistleblowers in general. because they support the status quo that lets them take bribes for years

True, but let's also not forget that Hamprince is personally a gigantic shithead.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

whether someone thinks chelsea manning is good and cool or they hate her is a pretty flawless litmus test for whether or not that person is worthy of the gift of life

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

chelsea manning likes dubstep, case closed

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

things that are good: embarassing the american empire, revealing secret programs of cruelty and instances of covered up mass murder

things that are bad: dubstep

a land of contrasts??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

case not closed yet, dubstep good so chelsea good or dubstep bad so chelsea bad??

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

dubstep might have been bad, but if chelsea likes it then it becomes good

this isn't hard

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
civilization is going to collapse within 100 years but the centrist view is that is so far away that the golden age for tv shows may end before then

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Captain_Maclaine posted:

True, but let's also not forget that Hamprince is personally a gigantic shithead.

manning leaked hundreds of thousands of documents to an australian rapist and now throws tantrums whenever she's asked about it but sure

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

manning leaked hundreds of thousands of documents to an australian rapist and now throws tantrums whenever she's asked about it but sure

And what's wrong with leaking documents proving the us did literal mass murder

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

And what's wrong with leaking documents proving the us did literal mass murder

they didnt

they did, however, expose thousands of afghan informants and their families to retaliation because creepy julian left their identities in

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

they didnt

they did, however, expose thousands of afghan informants and their families to retaliation because creepy julian left their identities in

Collateral Murder

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Hampiss proceeds to throw daily tantrums on an internet forum :thunk:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

no they didnt

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Collateral Murder

Had already been reported years before the video was released.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Had already been reported years before the video was released.

I can't imagine how actually having video could change anything, because I too have a a brain made of bricks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Uh it was reported on already CLEARLY everyone knew, that's why it was a big deal to have the video leak, also I'm a moron

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I can't imagine how actually having video could change anything, because I too have a a brain made of bricks

julian got to put in sick slomo effects and arrows pointing to the reporters while ignoring the guys with ak-47s standing around them

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

julian got to put in sick slomo effects and arrows pointing to the reporters while ignoring the guys with ak-47s standing around them

Uh huh

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hello I'm a TFR poster from 2009 let me tell you how clearly all those people were armed

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

paul_soccer10 posted:

no they didnt

Julian Assange posted:

Well, they're informants. So, if they get killed, they've got it coming to them. They deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

This sure is evidence that a thing actually happened

• Locked thread