Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

snitches get stitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Guys you remember when I said I hope ham prince gets pushed down a flight of stairs and he lands in a dumpster clearly that happened because I said I hope it does

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Guys you remember when I said I hope ham prince gets pushed down a flight of stairs and he lands in a dumpster clearly that happened because I said I hope it does

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid posted:

We knew about the spies and people who collaborate with U.S. forces. We will investigate through our own secret service whether the people mentioned are really spies working for the U.S. If they are U.S. spies, then we know how to punish them.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Again, someone saying a thing might happen, truly compelling evidence that it happened and that it happened as a result of the leaks despite all evidence pointing to nothing happening

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEuFg5g_iFc

Governments don't make mistakes, guys

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

they didnt

they did, however, expose thousands of afghan informants and their families to retaliation because creepy julian left their identities in

That's 100% on Assange and Chelsea had no way of knowing he'd handle it so badly.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Had already been reported years before the video was released.

The Iraq War logs had loads of new or previously unconfirmed information on abuses.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

manning leaked hundreds of thousands of documents to an australian rapist and now throws tantrums whenever she's asked about it but sure

I probably wouldn't like being asked about something either if most of the questions came from bad faith shitheads like you, but I still can't imagine the tantrums being as bad as yours whenever someone mentions her name.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

im not drowning! youre the one thats dr**GLUG*GLUG*BLOOP**

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
is the leftist defense of a pro-trump shithead like assange one of those things you only get if you have a galaxy-expanding brain, unlike dumb centrists

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/st...genumber%3D1258

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

LinYutang posted:

is the leftist defense of a pro-trump shithead like assange one of those things you only get if you have a galaxy-expanding brain, unlike dumb centrists

Literally nobody here is defending assange?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Another joke thread about centrists ruined by centrists :thunk:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Another joke thread about centrists ruined by centrists :thunk:

clearly the solution is to ban hamprince

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

centrist: killing people that collaborate with foreign empires is extremely bad, foreign empires killing civilians and forcing regime change on the other hand extremely good

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

A Typical Goon posted:

centrist: killing people that collaborate with foreign empires is extremely bad, foreign empires killing civilians and forcing regime change on the other hand extremely good

collaborating with foreign empires against the guys who throw acid in children's faces and hack the arms off of vaccine recipients

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
as opposed to the empire which drops cluster bombs on hospitals and weddings?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

not every day you see an unironic taliban defender in the wild

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*while chomping on a cigar* that wasn't a wedding, son, it was a Taliban Wedding.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Why Mullah Omar is Woke

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

three quarters of civilian casualties in afghanistan are caused by the taliban but there's no figures on how many of those were attending weddings at the time so there's no way of knowing whether the taliban are good or bad

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the American empire, which politically, economically and militarily supports the Saudi regime cares about human rights and democracy in Afghanistan. this is a thing centrists actually believe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Forever wars are ok so long as you're still the minority offender in the civilian casualty calculus. Judging the success of a war by bodycount has a proven track record.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fallen Hamprince posted:

collaborating with foreign empires against the guys who throw acid in children's faces and hack the arms off of vaccine recipients

The Phoenix Program

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Fallen Hamprince posted:

three quarters of civilian casualties in afghanistan are caused by the taliban but there's no figures on how many of those were attending weddings at the time so there's no way of knowing whether the taliban are good or bad

so you're saying the taliban is sooo bad that we want to copy them but only 1/3 as severe?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hampiss: Why doesn't anyone talk about Black on Black crimes??!?!?!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Yeah the Taliban are pretty bad, would hate to be the people who armed and funded them for years

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's extremely terrible that Chelsea Manning personally destabilised the middle East via proxy wars and later the outright invasion and destruction of entire nations that left power vacuums to be filled by some of the worst people in the world

She should not have done that

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Crane Fist posted:

Yeah the Taliban are pretty bad, would hate to be the people who armed and funded them for years

another afghanistan expert not aware of the difference between the mujahideen and the taliban lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

another afghanistan expert not aware of the difference between the mujahideen and the taliban lmao

Oh cool time to pretend it's a meaningful real-world difference, maybe we can heal the sectarian divisions through sheer force of pedantry

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The Mujahedeen aren't the Taliban!!! is one of those weird American variations on the idea that it's fine to dump loads of weapons into a country because they evaporate as soon as a bad guy touched them

Hmm weird where did ISIS get all their equipment from, some of it looks familiar? Haha look at this Iraq expert who doesn't know the difference between the Iraqi army and ISIS lmao

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

were those weddings held in designated free speech zones and if not, did they have a permit for those weddings

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Crane Fist posted:

The Mujahedeen aren't the Taliban!!! is one of those weird American variations on the idea that it's fine to dump loads of weapons into a country because they evaporate as soon as a bad guy touched them

Hmm weird where did ISIS get all their equipment from, some of it looks familiar? Haha look at this Iraq expert who doesn't know the difference between the Iraqi army and ISIS lmao

The Mujahideen almost immediately splintered into warbands that kept civil war raging in Afghanistan after the Soviets withdrew, and even after the Taliban took Kabul they couldn't control the whole country. Gulbuddin Hekmatyar's Hezb-i Islami singlehandedly destroyed any chance of there being a workable Islamic State of Afghanistan in 1992, and was a long time recipient of aid from the CIA.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

love when you add artisanal, bespoke centrist garbage to this thread hamprince

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Imagine writing this and thinking you're winning the argument:

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
"argument"

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

love when you add artisanal, bespoke centrist garbage to this thread hamprince

aghast at the centrist posts in the 'lol centrism' thread

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGE9153VFE

The Real Fake News - this episode even predicts that home video would kill mainstream media.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

:cawg:

aghast? no, you're giving us plenty of lol centerism material here

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

yeah if I had drawn this I would’ve have put my name on it either lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

:roflolmao:

Fallen Hamprince posted: