Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Chimera-gui posted:

Uh, Ludroth and Mizutsune are two species within the Leviathan class.

Also:

Casnorf posted:

I think it's funny y'done gave away your m.o. yo. Regurgitating wikis ain't thinking for yourself, nor is it enjoying anything on your own terms. If you are so insecure as to be incapable of having opinions of your own why bother sharing anything at all? Where are you in this discussion? Is there no there there?

Also, for liquidypoo's benefit: gore magala

I'm going to kindly ask the both of you to chill the gently caress out, okay.

^ That means stop trying to backseat drive the LP.

^ And just try to ignore the dude trying to :actually: his way through Falcon's LP.

Got it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Chimera-gui posted:

DIPSHITTERY

Casnorf posted:

EVEN MORE DIPSHITTERY, HOLY poo poo

Ah, yes, I see the both of you graduated from the Academy of Ignoring When The Mods Tell You To Shut The gently caress Up. Here are your diplomas, you're both exemplary students, and by "exemplary" I of course mean "awful posters". We're getting tired of the complaints born from this thread from random posters and the OP alike about how the both of you are churning up the ground around you like a pair of raging bulls trying out out-shithead one another.

Well, and PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE GUYS, it stops here. If you both don't shut up and stop posting belligerently at each other and in general in this thread, then you will no longer be allowed to post in this thread. You have both made the OP so uncomfortable that they have mulled stopping the LP entirely because it does nothing but spawn drama between the two of you at this point. So knock it off.

If we get word that you somehow even after this can't stop being e-pricks to each other, then we will not hesitate to threadban the both of you on the spot.

tl;dr:

Chimera-gui: Stop being Professor Well, Actually... and let Silver Falcon run the LP the way they want to run it and acting like a petulant child when the LP doesn't show off the things you want it to show off.

Casnorf: Stop being an rear end in a top hat. Yes, we get it, no one likes Professor Well, Actually... but these laser-focused belligerent posts and Scarlet Pimpernel glove slap duel challenges really suck and make you look actively worse than the guy you're trying to own.

So, are we completely clear on this now? Actually don't answer that just yet, you're going on a 12 hour posting vacation first.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Apr 23, 2020

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Not going to lie, when scrolling past this one I thought it said "Greta Thunberg" instead.