Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Silver Falcon posted:

Deviant stuff

If I may jump in with a small note from my own playthrough just recently. Going through High-rank, I had mostly kept to the key quests, only really doing one or two other quests outside of those to unlock various hunter arts, and so I had only really unlocked 3-4 deviants. Upon defeating high-rank Nakarkos and unlocking G-rank, all of the other Generations deviants became unlocked as well, so if you want to wait until G-rank weapons and armor start becoming available before going deviant hunting, apparently that is something the programmers thought of, and is totally one way to go about things.

In any case, I definitely appreciate the work that's gone into the Let's Play, especially the breakdowns of the various support biases for both Prowlers and Palicos. It's definitely helped me in my own solo climb to G-rank before Rise comes out, and I hope you keep hunting in the new game as well (even if Prowlers aren't returning).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU