Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I mean I don't want to get your hopes up or anything but in case you were wondering ... yeah. Sheep and Wool. It's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Look last year mistakes were made. Anticipation was very high. Promises left unfulfilled.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this sheep is pretty cool I guess

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

here's a link about it if you wanted to do your own research I mean why not right

https://sheepandwool.com/

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

these weirdos are coming back but like I don't know maybe I'll see them maybe I won't

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

these weirdos are coming back but like I don't know maybe I'll see them maybe I won't

instead of saying "turn off your monitor" I will ask, would seeing the weirdos be a good thing or a bad thing? like, do you mean the sheep cosplay weirdos?

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

baa

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

instead of saying "turn off your monitor" I will ask, would seeing the weirdos be a good thing or a bad thing? like, do you mean the sheep cosplay weirdos?

they are a dance troupe that emulates sheep to the point where the shepherd milks and shears them also there is a humping scene and it is for children my son tried to feed one of them a piece of lettuce

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1_xxlT1qg

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I bet they all have back problems

Manifisto

I remember you posting about that before but I have to agree it is even weirder than my memory of it

it's kind of hard to know how to feel about it, you can view the whole thing on several different levels

e: just like shakespeare!

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Oct 18, 2017

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I suspect that confusing tension is just what they're going for and is a weird fit for a fall weekend with knitting moms

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

they are a dance troupe that emulates sheep to the point where the shepherd milks and shears them also there is a humping scene and it is for children my son tried to feed one of them a piece of lettuce

did they eat the lettuce

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

did they eat the lettuce

another child fed them lettuce that a sheep person ate but my son was too late and he was sad when they ran off to do other sheep things

alnilam

my fav thing about the sheep and wool festival is it means bo pepper finally comes back for one precious week to post with us again :unsmith:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

aww

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

my fav thing about the sheep and wool festival is it means bo pepper finally comes back for one precious week to post with us again :unsmith:

:same:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

is anybody actually going cause i need some dyed merino batting

batting NOT roving

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

The Sheep and Wool Festival is a literal event that I attend every year.

cda

by Hand Knit
Which part is your favorite: the sheep, or the wool?

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Do ewe reccomend it? I'd like to go with my dog because I hear people flock to it baaat I don't think they'd let my mutton the premises and the shear numbers of people woold make me sheepish

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
aw i wanted to go to the one in my state but i had shepherding lessons the same day. is that ironic? heck i wish i understood what irony is

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
aw poo poo yeah sheep and wool festival time

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
im glad to hear you are still annually attending the sheep and wool festival bo pepper

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I have been wondering this and now I'm glad I foudn the answer

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

So uhh ... well this is embarrassing. I'm *cough* not going this year it turns out SORRY EVERYONE

cda

by Hand Knit
What the

cda

by Hand Knit
I hope it's because there's something too good to miss happening somewhere else and not because of something bad

alnilam

Bo-Pepper posted:

So uhh ... well this is embarrassing. I'm *cough* not going this year it turns out SORRY EVERYONE

ban queuedd

FactsAreUseless

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

ban queuedd

Leaking the modqueue. Permaban.

FluffieDuckie

bo pepper the mod team is very disappointed

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what the heck!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I am sending an away team to the sheep and wool festival and have requested photos to post as an ameliorative option.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im frankly starting to question if life is worth living

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

im frankly starting to question if life is worth living

hey, hey

I recently heard about a support group that can get you through this

you might have to dress up as a sheep, but . . . I mean, that's an upside, right?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

hey, hey

I recently heard about a support group that can get you through this

you might have to dress up as a sheep, but . . . I mean, that's an upside, right?

furcon is not a substitute

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

awaiting sheep and wool this weekend, from the sheep and wool festival

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

little munchkin
sheep + wool, reunited at last, can't wait to be there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

:staredog:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread