Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
YES YES YES YES YES!

I was just about to look up the old Mostergeddon thread to whine about how I miss it and now this! I am so pumped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
As for contacting Lowtax, he does tweet at people a lot. Maybe insult him to get his attention? Or post up some bad-looking food, that seems to get a response.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Just sent yeah actually they will the files, and I think you're all gonna like it. Happy belated Halloween everybody, from me and Worm!

:neckbeard:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Might want to add the link to the OP ;)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Thanks everyone for all the lovely feedback, I've passed your comments on to Worm and he's touched as well.

As for more installments, we have talked about it and it's definitely possible. As it stands Monstergeddon is comprised of 17 articles with about 50 pages of content; not terrible for 7 on-again-off-again years between people who have never actually met IRL. There's been talk of a book (ranging from a traditional publication to some really wild experimental E-book ideas) but not much more than talk. Still, there are ideas.

The bottom line is I'm down to do more, if Worm has more ideas for articles I think he may be down, and if you guys want to read more then that's the most important factor. Finding the time for fun projects is always rough but that's just how this business is. Personally I think 20 installments would be a nice goal to eventually hit, but as I said at the beginning of all this I'm the lesser half of the team. But I will keep the pressure on for y'all.

Edit-I think GirlsFrightOut is a lady-slasher human, possibly with some kind of spirit or other otherworldly influence? I used to have an organized chart of all the characters but once it passed like 30 monsters it was tough for even me to keep track...

You do that voodoo that you do so well at your own pace, as far as I'm concerned. Loved it, great addition to the Monstergeddon canon.

• Locked thread