Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Whoa I didn't see any emails or anything. but i'm here. what do you need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Oh shoot, is this G0m? Well that would explain it if I was just getting the account/address name wrong, my bad.

Worm says he has the idea for the script and I've agreed to do the graphics so really, we just need to know how much lead time you need to hit the front page the morning after Halloween (unless that slot is spoken for, I don't mean to presume). I think Worm mostly didn't want to go through the process unless we knew we could get it up for people to see, you know.

If that's cool with you I'll let him know we're clear, his forums account is apparently dead. Thanks a million!

-edit : oh and the correct contact to send things to is probably helpful too, since I am apparently out of the loop on that. Whoops!

For front page schedule stuff you'd have to ask Lowtax, he's the only one who knows what it is. As for how to contact him, if you figure it out, let me know please.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
If you don't mind it going up on the weekend, I could probably just put it up there myself. I don't think there are any scheduled weekend slots ever so there wouldn't be a schedule conflict. I put articles up on the weekend a couple times without asking and it was either fine or no one noticed?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Sweet. If it turns out this was highly illegal and lowtax deletes my front page privileges, it's been an honour serving with you.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
You can just send them to me over PM. If you'd prefer to do it over email, let me know and I'll PM my address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I guess naming the thread It's alive! was a bit premature.

Got my hopes up :smith:

weekend after halloween is this weekend my friend!

• Locked thread