Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I can't believe I'm going to play TF2 again

I haven't a thing to wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

crabf posted:

so wait, can you not put war paint on every weapon, just a select few?

Some war paints work on more weapons than others. Most I've seen work on a huge amount of weapons, but it's definitely not all of them. Some of the more complex looking stuff gets left out.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

khwarezm posted:

I know its far, far gone by now, but I feel like the Jungle Inferno maps deviate too much from TF2's artstyle. Compared to the rustic desert, industrial or Alpine maps I don't think the maps visually work well with the characters and overall theming of the game, especially the dark green you see on the plants in Brazil or Enclosure, and the whole Jungle look doesn't seem 'right' to me. A lot of them just look like custom maps recreating the style of a totally different game altogether.

I feel like Jungle Inferno's maps reflect a modern updated take on TF2's artstyle, like a lot of the newer cosmetics do compared to the first ones we got back in the day. The problem is that it's still in TF2 instead of being in a theoretical TF3 or something like that, so it clashes with existing older content

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Robot Hobo posted:

Clockwerk's Helm, Storm Spirit's Jolly Hat, & Sniper's Snipin' Glass were added back in 2011.

i thought those were never actually released to players though