Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

TF2 was a beautifully balanced game that got sloppy as time went on, whereas OW sucked from the start. Goddamn the maps are bad. Like, say what you will about the shittiness of TF2's starting maps, at least even 2fort has sewers to get into the enemy base if you don't feel like crossing the bridge! No OW map has that, it's just pure chokepoints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

ninjewtsu posted:

I'm pretty sure soldier 76 is meant to fulfill the "good in most any situation or comp" role

Except he sucks cuz his gameplay is "shoot at a big shield for twenty minutes".

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

TF2 is such a good game that whenever I try to play other shooters I just ask myself why I'm not just playing TF2. Shame that the community was obliterated.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I disagree about porting cosmetics and weapons over. Most of them are terrible!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The Medic arrow gun seems fun. I never really used it, kinda stopped playing when it came out.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I've had the thought that instead of new weapons, what if they introduced girl versions of the class that uses it? So like, default Medic is Ubercharge. Gal Medic is Kritzkrieg. Things like that.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

drat. RIP.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

RIP TF2, turned into bitcoin farmer.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The golden era of TF2 was when I was a teenager and had lots of friends playing it with me.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

So this new community MvM mode is completely absurd. Round 1 is what would make for a final wave in a regular mission. Pass.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

cock hero flux posted:

the actual solution is to make the game cost money again. it's not like it's getting a lot of new players, anyway

yeah, this is correct. but will never happen, so. whatever

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I wonder what Jimbomcb has been up to all these years?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

It would be cool to enjoy TF2 again.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I like the female versions of the mercs they made.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

obviously this means team fortress 3 is being worked on............... obviously it means that......................

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I miss playing Medic, but with every Demo being a Demoknight and every Soldier being a Market Gardener, there isn't much reason to play the class.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

When I have a good Sniper I like to kritz them as Medic. Go ham with them bodyshots!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I played TF2 for years and years. I played Overwatch for like two months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

If I have "auto-join when a slot is free" for a server, why does it automatically join the server I just left instead of the server I want to join? That is extremely annoying, and was not a problem a few years ago.