Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
Aw mother fucker I had my beer hat chilled and ready to flood my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
Oh wow. Getting the entire player base to fill every available server with farting pyros flying around in jetpacks was the plan all along. This is the lowering of the casket. This game truly is gay and dead.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Xander77 posted:

We've been asking for years.

Is there some sort of trick to actually playing the game now (besides "don't live in the middle east")? I've been stuck in casual queue for 15 minutes.

So... what? You're not enjoying the game?

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
The new pyro cannon is just retarded. It'll 2 shot any class under 175hp, including other pyros. Anything above that is just an extra shot in the general direction of the enemy since the thing seems to have hit detection on par with the airblast.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

IronicDongz posted:

so, it's weaker than a rocket launcher and doesn't give you quite as good mobility?

Oh drat, you got me. Yup, it's a rocket launcher for the pyro. Man, you really catch the bullshit, don't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
The lack of demoknights is the single biggest reason I'm installing this mod. They've become so tedious and confusing to read with all the assorted weapon slot bonuses, plus I actually miss playing against stock demos.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Almost all unlocks are either bad or awful, very few are not poo poo to play against. useless team. i eat balls.

treat fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 10, 2020