Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

After watching the video i decided to start up this game again after maybe 2 years of not playing.
It was fun, you never really forget how to double rocket jump and market garden an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I feel I had a hacker quit after I called him out. Pyro moving forward , for a split second 90 degree turns and reflects my crossbow shot at me and continues on wm1ing at his other target.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im glad Lazypurple is making videos again
https://youtu.be/jX28oxrdUVI

This ones about spies.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Description better be loss.txt

I was proud of tf2 players today. Some guy suggested a play on the point while another guy said "shut up, human being" . Dude who made the insult was quickly kicked. Good job mercs.
:unsmith:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ariong posted:

“Well, Scout, I made it. Despite your directions.”
“Ay, Miss Pauling, hey! I hope you’re ready for a freakin’ incredible dat- eh, dinner!”
“Yeah...”

name one of your pyro flamethrowers, "Aurora Borealis"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

How it feels to play scout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBqjTmlLg8

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Reserve shooter still seems good specially if your fighting a soldier

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

If your pyro melee isnt something that gets rid of sappers then i wont associate with you.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Another how it feels to play by Lazy Purple. Heavy Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mwNcxuxwY

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ive been watching a lot of Spot the Hacker and now im super paranoid of everyone

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

ArfJason posted:

im pretty sure sketchek's videos have been talked about when the update released, but in any case, search for one of sketchek's videos called "bequest".

anyway, this blindpyro guy who is extremely good at the beggar's bazooka released this video some days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njMUN51mLFA

He isnt human

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

gently caress all this #removerandomcrits
How about #removetextbinds

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 23, 2018

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Just do that thing that overwatch does. You can only make so many text chats in a certain amount of time.
Also ban the N Word so I can bait awful people into saying it and get rid of them.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Today i made a guy who was throwing around n words and lenny faces rage quit because i dominated him. It really made my day.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I deleted a bunch of guys with the phlog and they got real butt mad. It has caused me to play phlog more.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I had detonater too cuz I like hitting guys round corners and getting more gauge, so already the only time im effective is when im critting around but they just kept going "buh. No skill. Nerf phlog!"
Im like , dude, go engie. Cover your flanks.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I dunno. Endless TDM is my poo poo when I want it. Thats why I like Hightower turbine and 2fort

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://youtu.be/l8g0z8yZ6FU
New lazy purple on engineers.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/gYs5QcU.mp4

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

DizzyBum posted:

I was very happy to see this pop up in my subscription feed.

This video has also introduced me to Uncle Dane and his great engineer videos.

Aww yeah, Im a pretty big fan of Engy shenanigans so hes one of the best tf2 guys in my book.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I had an idea for a game type for awhile and i was wondering if it was inspired or just god awful, no, why would anyone play that.

I call it Push of War (a play on tug of war). Basically, its like payload only instead the payload starts in the middle and each team wants to push it to the other teams side.

instead of blocking the cart. Opposite pushers slow down a cart. IE if 2 people on blu are pushing and a red touches the cart it slows to as if 1 person on blu is pushing.

when overtime comes around, the cart starts rolling towards whoever side its on. It does this progressively faster as overtime goes on.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Jabor posted:

You mean like pl_waste?

I never play waste. Was it good?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Or first to 3 scores would be good.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Payload race maps are always ridiculous carnage.

And I like Doublecross. It's like 2fort, but good.

I just hate that those little sheds in the middle of the map cant be jumped over
really screws up my demo bombs

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Man I still judge players skills solely on thier style and unusuals. Im like a bird of paradise looking for a mate.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

How many times am I gonna figure out the guy who is gonna get the most mad when i taunt after kill. I think I have a problem.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Like.. I know youre mad, dude. You keep typing how not mad you are.
You know how ill know your not mad? If you dont say anything

I like to target people who curse a lot.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/PaulMcIcedTea/status/1136971550568189952?s=19

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I really want a strange huntsman

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

All this talk as if there isn't only 4 actual good classes in TF2

yeah Pyro, engineer, heavy, and pyro.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Makes me wonder. Would tf3 story continue the gravel wars?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Lets just say id rather go back to this game than Overwatch. Maybe its just nostalgia but nothing beats this game for me.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

psyman posted:

I wish Valve had created a few more CTF maps in line with the original spy base theme (mundane buildings up top, high-tech lair underground), I would love a new 2Fort or simply more creative and interactive base vs. base maps.

My idea for a sequel to 2Fort is a much larger map with the same aesthetics but more detailed defined bases further apart, connected by the bridge and a cable car (Conker Reloaded circa 2005 had a really fun map with this), and designed to be defended/attacked from multiple routes and side paths.

I really like the Frontline! community pack and it really is what my vision for what tf3 would be.

https://youtu.be/ThnDDrjxLj4

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Taunting after a random crit evens out the sides. It leaves you open and if you dont die in that time the crit was deserved.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I like when you are dominating a sniper they will do the dumbest poo poo just so they can get that revenge. They throw all self preservation out the window. "gently caress that guy is down there and i already burned my jarate. Better jump down there and try to melee them." Why do peaople who get the worst tunnel vision play sniper.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I have a confession to make.

I like 2Fort.

Mostly because i like eternal team death matches sometimes.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

ArfJason posted:

:chord: cs is the real surf :smugmrgw:

Your mother is the real surf.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

ninjewtsu posted:

i would like thundermountain way more if each map existed independent of one another, isntead of always having to play through 1 to get to 2 and 2 to get to 3

i like 1 and 2 fine but 3 is extremely good and you almost never see it because blu has to win twice in a row to get there

They should do that with most cap 3 maps

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hey guys, i think they finally put a new crate in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Anarch posted:

UPDATES !

1. All glitched hats have been removed from SCM and returned to inventories.
2. Most if not all glitched hats appear to be tradelocked (not tradable or marketable).

That seems like a alright way to handle this. dont take away the things you unboxed but make them unable to be circulated.