Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
I haven't really played this game since the dev team forgot what fun is and broke the bison. The jetpack's a good sign though. Maybe I'll finally make it to 2500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

Vaah posted:

I've never seen stuttering this bad, hopefully it smoothie out when the servers stabilize, and it's not something from the patch

E: Jeeze, I'm even getting it in bot matches to a lesser degree

Same I'm going back to overwatch.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
So with the new flamethrower mechanics do you still win pyro v pyro by backing away and having the other pyro walk into it or is the entire dynamic changed?

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

Inescapable Duck posted:

I didn't realise that the Quick-Fix lets Medics bomb jump along with their healing target. That's almost half the classes in the game able to fly. More if you count sentry jumping.

I need to figure that out one of these days. And remember that sentry friendly fire exists. An engineer blown up by he own sentry, a shameful engineer.

I think you forgot scout. Soda popper lets you fly like a bird and the FaN is a jetpack you can shoot people with.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
He thinks shooting his feet with a rocket is the proper way to go fast,.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
Proper technique is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XzdZ4KcI8Y

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
Some guy just added me out of nowhere and offered me 4 keys for a couple regular rear end flamethrowers with old halloween effects on them. I haven't played in years are these worth something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
Backpack.tf doesn't differentiate the price of them vs a regular flamethrower, sadly.