Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Spy changes: mostly bad, the ambassador did not need to be nerfed at all. dead ringer change is ok i guess but at the same time I'm used to dealing with DR spies

Scout changes: almost all bad, or pointless. Why bother changing Bonk? Easily the most pointless change here. Sandman and guillotine changes suck too.

Soldier changes: These ones are alright actually. Idk about the base jumper but the mantreads buff seems reasonable

Sniper: you know what else helps the sniper deal with long range flares and fire fights? jarate.

Medic: I don't see the reasoning behind the crossbow change considering the shot is definitely a skill shot and pretty situational. Vita-saw change seems clunky but w/e

Heavy: good changes except gently caress you for touching the Fists of Steel which was absolutely fine

Engineer: gently caress these changes, thanks for making the Rescue Ranger absolutely useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FalloutGod posted:

Playing defense engineer is a massive drag. I dunno how anyone does it.

The love of a sentry

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

nielsm posted:

Apparently having it equipped doubles build speed during setup time? It sounds like each wrench swing will put 50 metal into buildings instead of 25 with RR now.

I read that as the opposite, in that it takes twice as much metal to build. But I was probably mistaken

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

banana bay is the neon annihilator map

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Speaking of fun, have they unnerfed the caber and loch n load yet?