Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

these weapons are awlays my least favorite part these once-every-2-years updates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the thermal thruster doesn't cause you to knock around enemies -- this just means that if you equip it, you can get minicrits against enemy pyros that are jetpacking, along with rocket/sticky jumping enemies (and enemies that get knocked into the air by friendly soldier/demo i guess)

basically it goes from being a puff and sting staple to a way to punish classes with a Go Fast option

Wait where does it say it works against explosive jumpers. it just says "flying via jetpack"

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Wait where does it say it works against explosive jumpers. it just says "flying via jetpack"

oh right it already worked against bobm jumpers

i forgot

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

just sit next to a dispenser

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Okay so airblasting people into death pits isn’t really feasible anymore

I’m sad

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

QwertySanchez posted:

Who's sadistic idea was it to make it so you have a contract where you have to extinguish 30 people with the new jetpack when 1) they've tweaked afterburn now so people are almost never on fire more than a second or two and 2) the jetpack takes about 2+ seconds to trigger, more than double that if you're switching to it?!

The trick is to get a friend with a cow mangler to light themselves on fire and finish the contract in the comfort of the spawn room

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This is new to me

Hacker partied up with 4 bots so he couldn't be kicked.

Bonus: Jeremy was also hacking

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I mean, it’s not a problem with killstreak kits

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

At the very least, carpet did remove his detonator video that had “human being” in the title.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Haven't played the game in ages, but still, this hits hard.

You were good son, real good, maybe even the best.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I like the Heavy being there the whole time

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Simsmagic posted:

Also if you already have access to the private beta up to 10 people can use a referral link to enter it right away. If you wanted to use mine you can go here: https://www.faceit.com/en/r/GbMgUT

Picked up, thanks

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Here’s what I got

https://youtu.be/Oq2ecSJNgXo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

tf2 doesn’t use hl2.exe anymore