Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Weeping Wound posted:

and this is after I reset my playtime due to using the auto-idler back in the day :shepicide:

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

So after that small patch, the temp Dragons Fury I got when activating the contract has now disappeared from my backpack :bravo:

you can't buy them from the store, or on the market. I literally can't complete that contract now.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Fojar38 posted:

This happened to me. Activate the other contract and then reactivate the one you were just on.

ahh thanks

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

This game is so loving broken, in all the best ways.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

wait
so they're not adding any of those awesome new Halloween maps/cosmetics from the workshop? :saddowns:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/workshop/

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Oh god, completing a Halloween contract get's you...
a random non tradable/craftable, holiday restricted misc.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

It turns your powerjack into an actual cardboard box :3:

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Scream_Fortress_2019

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Otacon posted:

I vaguely remember a map like this but it was yellow and I think it was called pl_pisswater but I can't find it anywhere

pl_poodoo :shrek: