Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Jabor posted:

I'm traveling and won't get to play until the end of the month :(

Looking forward to spending hours unfucking my config knocking heads and blowing up fools though.

I'll have to find a new HUD as my current one has been broken beyond repair and the project abandoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Reading all the nerfs to fun things in the patch notes killed my interest in playing again :(

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

mabels big day posted:

Speaking of fun, have they unnerfed the caber and loch n load yet?

this is what killed my desire to play. loch n load was my favorite weapon

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

My new laptop can't run a lot of games and I'm nostalgic. Is TF2 still... alright?

it's kind of hosed up now to be honest

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Anarch posted:

We were warned years ago!

(I miss TF2 comics)

I miss TF2 everything. It feels more like we have a husk of a game left after they handed the weapon balance changes over to some other people a year or two ago. So much fun stuff was nerfed.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

ArfJason posted:

lol clicked the link and it told me i was already part of the beta

heres the link if sims' invite runs out

https://www.faceit.com/en/r/CfNJCC

thank you!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

How am I so good decent okay with the shotgun but so bad with the scattergun. Is it just that I'm getting pick offs with the shotgun after damaging them with my main and that biases me or what. I want to be good with scout so bad and I've got good awareness and timings for setting up flanks but I just cannot pour enough damage into them to make it stick even in the instances I catch them totally by surprise. Also I may as well quit using the soda popper since that hype meter is pretty much impossible for a lovely player to fill but I do like the quick reload.

go with the pistol, it helps you soften up targets for the scattergun or catch them trying to get away. if you can be accurate with the pistol it has very very good damage

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Dizz posted:

so when is the next big meaningful update?

haha that's a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Yeah I loved the old LnL so much and the damage reduction made it not really worth the hassle