Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I Haven't been able to get myself to play since the axetinguisher nerf, I hope jetpacking is fun as hell.

A.o.D. fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

nielsm posted:

Okay after seeing this I'll agree that the new Pyro weapons are probably OP. (Skip to around 19 minutes.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJeY5UGIgmQ&t=1157s
Absolutely tearing through MvM with it.

The only counter against a posse of pyros is to catch them at range before it's too late?

The correct name for a group of pyros is a conflagration of pyros.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Butt Detective posted:

Were teams full of Soldiers & Demomen during the WAR! update? I imagine that would've been a lot worse than all the Pyros, even with fewer unlocks around. At least we have the Vaccinator nowadays.

Except that teams full of demomen and soldiers are very effective at playing the objectives in TF2.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
I lost situational awareness and let a class that can't do damage outside of arm's reach get close to me. I should automatically win that fight.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
You can't even sell a stout shako for two refined these days.