Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching the Mr Burns vietnam war docuseries lately and wondering about some good games, first of all that if their multiplayer, people still play, and uhh well you know. Good ones. Idc what kinds as long as their good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rising storm 2 vietnam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

rising storm 2 vietnam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Vietnam expansion for Bad Company 2 is way better than the base game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You die way too fast in it so everyone acts like a little bitch, even more than Battlefield players usually do. Plus no one probably plays it.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HORMELCHILI posted:

rising storm 2 vietnam

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though it's the so-called 'Cuckscord' lunatics whom all suggested it, I bought that game so you better not be loving with me.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Let’s play sometime

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ill play tongih afte this epi of Mr Burns.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HORMELCHILI posted:

rising storm 2 vietnam

the only answer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

the only answer

Get out of my thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought a Neo Geo game on switch called NAM 75 but I haven't tried it yet.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah RS2 feels really good. Fun as hell.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Even though it's the so-called 'Cuckscord' lunatics whom all suggested it, I bought that game so you better not be loving with me.

What the...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

ive been kicking myself for not buying this for the past eight years. one of these days

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
vietcong was sick and all the soldiers say gook constantly

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol. it is great new maps coming soon too

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Shellshock 2: Blood Trails

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I love that game but it's not good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*boots up the game and Weird Al Yankovic - Fortunate Cuck.mp3 starts playing and the background of the menu is Retarded_Clown_'s screenshot of Oblivion* God drat it... You bastards.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
'Cuckscord'

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

*boots up the game and Weird Al Yankovic - Fortunate Cuck.mp3 starts playing and the background of the menu is Retarded_Clown_'s screenshot of Oblivion* God drat it... You bastards.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spoderman posted:

I love that game but it's not good

it is good

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played it for an hour and wasn't that impressed. Unreal Engine 3 is fail.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

didn't Conker's Bad Fur Day have a vietnam level? it's probably that OP

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a vietnam level? in a goofy kids' platformer? that's way too twisted to be true.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

rising storm 2 vietnam

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

a vietnam level? in a goofy kids' platformer? that's way too twisted to be true.

apparently you don't know poo poo about Conker dude

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

came here to say this

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Did Francis Ford Coppola's kickstarter for an Apocalypse Now game get anywhere? I doubt it would end up being good, but who knows

e: apparently not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

check out their latest update on it

We vehemently disagree with large social utilities policing people’s speech.

We disagree with this corporate utility speech policing on any part of the political or social spectrum.

Therefore, we have deleted all Twitter accounts associated with the Apocalypse Now game and the director has deleted all of his Twitter accounts, including accounts not associated with the game.

We will leave the dead Twitter link on our footer for 1 year so that Charlie knows who did this.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That mission owned

• Locked thread