Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I thought he was going to light the league up this year

He's getting lit up by a 20 year old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

OxySnake posted:

Eagles Rams soon to be 6-2 Vikings

Please don't call us good we are about to get blown the gently caress out at home by the powers of Kirk Cousins' dead grandma.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Who are the good teams in the NFC? The Rams?

Seahawks are rounding into form as expected. The offensive woes are still there, but this week was about execution and mistakes rather than having the O line blown up. They moved the ball fine and kept the Giants on the field, just couldn't perform in the red zone. They were a few dropped balls and overthrown passes away from putting that one away much earlier.

The defense looks outstanding, and the o line is improving. I think we'll find out a lot about their trajectory next week against Houston. 4-2 after a crap start and 6 home games still on the schedule feels real nice.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

shirts and skins posted:

Seahawks are rounding into form as expected. The offensive woes are still there, but this week was about execution and mistakes rather than having the O line blown up. They moved the ball fine and kept the Giants on the field, just couldn't perform in the red zone. They were a few dropped balls and overthrown passes away from putting that one away much earlier.

The defense looks outstanding, and the o line is improving. I think we'll find out a lot about their trajectory next week against Houston. 4-2 after a crap start and 6 home games still on the schedule feels real nice.

Yeah if the Seahawks could stop making GBS threads over their own dicks they can beat any team in the league (also could lose to any team in the league)

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

shirts and skins posted:

The Giants are terrible.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Get off me, son

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Get off me, son

That play was cool as poo poo but I don't think hotlinks from imgur work anymore

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks probably should have won 45-0 with how bad the Giants are, but they had dumb dropped passes and a dumb fumble by Rawls. They predictably pulled their heads out of their rear end in the 2nd half.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

a gifv isn't an image or even a real file type, you have to right click it and select copy video link

https://i.imgur.com/82lauu1.mp4

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I can't believe we shut out the Broncos

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

hifi posted:

a gifv isn't an image or even a real file type, you have to right click it and select copy video link

https://i.imgur.com/82lauu1.mp4

Dang, works in preview and threadview for me

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The stadium is going to get ripped apart like the old Cleveland Municiple when the Browns left by the end of the year.

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/922498640882565121

https://twitter.com/joethomas73/status/922470131963396096

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

2 hours? What the heck.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
they were having a hard time getting a good reading through all his grit.

seriously bummed to see Thomas go down. i was looking foreword to Everson Griffin matching up with him next week.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
You guys should watch the Bucs final play from yesterday. I was actually laughing by the end of it.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017102200/2017/REG7/Buccaneers@Bills?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017102200#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000865226&tab=videos

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

wandler20 posted:

You guys should watch the Bucs final play from yesterday. I was actually laughing by the end of it.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017102200/2017/REG7/Buccaneers@Bills?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017102200#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000865226&tab=videos

it was extremely good

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

FizFashizzle posted:

2 hours? What the heck.

as someone who's about to have an MRI done, this now worries me greatly

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I've had a few mri's, most were a few mins, one was long. Just chill and try to nap and think of puppies. The real annoying thing can be if it gets too warm in the tube, so talk with the tech

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Are you the size of two men? If not you will fit just fine. You just lay still and do nothing why a giant thing make weird noises as it extracts your soul.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Elephanthead posted:

Are you the size of two men? If not you will fit just fine. You just lay still and do nothing why a giant thing make weird noises as it extracts your soul.

Or more likely claustrophobic...

But yeah, the MRIs I have been in haven't been bad if you just relax, and stay still. But I am not claustrophobic and I can only imagine the panic that people who are feel in those drat things.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Trevor Siemian is bad. They might as well kick the tires on Lynch to see what they have in him. In any case the Chiefs are going to house them next week.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I dreamed that the Broncos traded for Brisette and won the AFC West.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Ravens arent just bad but a complete embarrassment to themselves and their fan base(or whatever is left of one). So much for Brandon Williams fixing every little problem. No this defense was bad even when it was good. The ENTIRE coaching staff needs to be fired, and perhaps Newsome also at this rate.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

I couldn't stay awake in an MRI if you paid me, it'll be fine

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've only done an MRI once and it was the most forgettable experience of my life. The worst part was that it was inconclusive.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Yeah the MRI I had to get on my knee in high school was not a stressful experience. I fell asleep for most of it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens arent just bad but a complete embarrassment to themselves and their fan base(or whatever is left of one). So much for Brandon Williams fixing every little problem. No this defense was bad even when it was good. The ENTIRE coaching staff needs to be fired, and perhaps Newsome also at this rate.

you will beat us 34-10

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Eli Wiggum posted:

Trevor Siemian is bad. They might as well kick the tires on Lynch to see what they have in him. In any case the Chiefs are going to house them next week.

Don't worry, Elway will draft sign another quarterback and get us out of this pickle

we're hosed. I've already written off the season

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

I'd be willing to wager that what made that guy's MRI take so long was just the sheer size of him, since the MRI takes a slice-by-slice look at your body and can take an hour for a normal-sized person. I've had a slew of 'em (a bunch on my head, one on my shoulder, one on my hip, one on my heart) and the longest was one of the ones I had on my head, because I was a little kid and kept fidgeting.

As long as you're not claustrophobic and can stay still (seriously, it's surprisingly easy to fall asleep in those machines even if they're absurdly loud), you'll be in and out in probably 30-45 minutes.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Don't worry, Elway will draft sign another quarterback and get us out of this pickle

we're hosed. I've already written off the season

They'll probably be in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

TheChirurgeon posted:

Yeah the MRI I had to get on my knee in high school was not a stressful experience. I fell asleep for most of it

Same but two years ago and I jammed out to the radio they piped in through some weird ear buds

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Total aside: The MRI is a really fascinating piece of technology. It creates images of your insides by loving with your body's hydrogen atoms through a combination of magnets and radio waves. Just awesome.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2740127-indianapolis-colts-have-no-choice-but-to-finally-fire-coach-chuck-pagano

quote:

According to the Boston Globe's Ben Volin, Ballard has been picking Jacoby Brissett's brain about his offensive coordinator in New England, Josh McDaniels.

:stonk:

On the other hand:

quote:

Chiefs special teams coordinator Dave Toub is another possibility, per Volin

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
As much pleasure as I'd get from seeing McDaniels ruin the Colts, I think someone has already accomplished that task.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The Broncos will fall rear end backwards into another good QB situation like they did when they went from Tebow to Manning, probably Brees this time

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Probably Brady in all likelihood.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Someone wondered about Mack's run defense in last Thursday's GDT, here ya go.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Oakland/status/922550106129358849

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

warcrimes posted:

It is, in fact, quite important to hold the egde.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

warcrimes posted:

One of these is not like the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eli Wiggum posted:

I thought Lynch was still hurt?

• Locked thread