Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Eli Wiggum posted:

I cheered for the Raiders :kiddo:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm extremely happy

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/sdutKevinAcee/status/922167612976459776

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Tore them Broncos up and sent 'em to the glue factory lol. First time they've been shutout in 25 years.

Their o-line was just outmatched today due to injury, but even healthy I don't think they could've protected Siemian. The Chargers' pass rush is really loving good. Ingram is easily having the best season of his career and Bosa's just completely relentless. This is the best one they've had since Merriman/Phillips were healthy together.

The offense did just enough to win and that's all they really needed. Rivers didn't turn it over, Benjamin had his best game as a Charger, Henry continues to loving own. ST played great.

That's the most complete game they've put together all season and i'll take it. They're losing against the Pats next week but going into the bye 3-5 after the start they had would be nice.

Bosa and Melvin are the two best players on the team. Ingram playing the way he's playing AFTER getting paid makes me a feel a lot better after the Donald Butler disaster.

Drew Kaser is the loving MVP though. Holy poo poo that punt down to the one inch line.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/922224874810064897

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I can't believe we shut out the Broncos

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I think maybe the Chargers Jaguars game will be good