Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'm the baby, gotta love me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its called incest and its common in Florida.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

i didn’t see any of the game but, uh, woof.

https://twitter.com/joshnorris/status/922222582069448706

First half it looked ok.

Second half they had like 60 yards of offense or something stupid and ho boy.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chinatown posted:

just wanna pop in to say HOLY poo poo that place is empty and the only people i see are broncos fans

The Chargers are an experiment in creating a team with no home games

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Jags are, unironically at the moment, London's team and they actually play there consistently well.

The Chargers should be Mexico Cities team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thaddius the Large posted:

I just realized an Andy Reid coached team could conceivably play the Eagles in the Super Bowl, which would be amazing.

I'm not sure what feeling I would have if the Chiefs beat the Eagles in this scenario, but its somewhere around "unbelievably aroused"

• Locked thread