Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
When the Seahawks offense decides to stop tripping on their dicks over and over again this team is a nightmare to face.

Unfortunately, things are rapidly moving into three stooges territory. So excited to see what Jimmy Graham drops next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Who are the good teams in the NFC? The Rams?

Seahawks are rounding into form as expected. The offensive woes are still there, but this week was about execution and mistakes rather than having the O line blown up. They moved the ball fine and kept the Giants on the field, just couldn't perform in the red zone. They were a few dropped balls and overthrown passes away from putting that one away much earlier.

The defense looks outstanding, and the o line is improving. I think we'll find out a lot about their trajectory next week against Houston. 4-2 after a crap start and 6 home games still on the schedule feels real nice.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

axeil posted:

Yeah it might be a career for him. :smith:

Also I'm still getting really freaked out by people other than Eagles homers like myself calling us the #1 team in football. It feels like a jinx. :ohdear:

Congratulations to the Eagles for being this year's 2015 Panthers.

There, does that feel better?

yeah you guys are legit good, this is gonna be fun

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

its all nice on rice posted:

My football team could beat up your football team.

Ahh! No, you're wrong, oh my God you fu *chokes on spittle in anger*

• Locked thread