Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I missed the ending. So it sounds like the chiefs got screwed by the absence of a 10sec runoff, no?

The refs were dog poo poo the whole game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I distinctly remember the missed OPI on Coop, and the phantom hands to the face on Murray, in the first quarter alone. There was also a clear face mask on Tyreek (in the 2nd Qtr) in which his helmet came off and that was missed as well.

All bad misses by the refs.

As for the ending, I'll have to go back and rewatch because I stopped watching about midway through the 3rd.

Edit: Tbf the refs also missed a blatant DPI / holding on (Cook / Coop (?)) in the first half as well.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Oct 20, 2017

• Locked thread